Tuesday, April 21, 2009
A fragrance of Love
Open up with me
trespass upon my Soul
open up your Heart
and show me God on Earth
He's here, Look!
I bare my chest!
look beyond my naked breast
He dwells inside us all!
Awaken Good Day
for in this moment is Love
let not sleeping eyes deprive me of this Peace!
I swoon in the warm ocean that you bring
I float effortlessly on the breeze of your breath
I cry such sweet tears of Joy so as that I may never thirst again
You haven given me the Life that I have always denied myself
how great is Your Love that it does surpass my sorrow to give me Hope
I pray, I plead, let this Love flow from out of me
May I be the vessel from which you pour infinitely
hear you well world the word which rings out always
It is Love and It is here to stay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment