Saturday, March 28, 2009

lovers rap

What worth is life without your love Now don’t confuse what I’m speaking of See it’s easy being sleazy and playing that you’re hurt But just because you cry Doesn’t mean it’s not a lie See before you were around I acted different then I do I wasn’t how I am How I am when your around When love is gone who can you trust When you are lonely who doesn’t lust Its hard staying true to who you are When no one around does give a damn See you help make me who I am You’re a witness to my soul Without you I louse control A sense of awareness escapes me If you’re not here with me presently Please say you’ll stay For now and every day And if you will I promise still To do all I can according to your will

No comments: